Take the Challenge!

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Plant-Based Mom's Dream Come True!

When I picked up my daughter from Pre-Kindergarten the other day, the teacher alerted me to the fact that when they passed around doughnuts for snack, my daughter elected to grab her apple from her lunch and eat that instead!!!

The biggest challenge when trying to implement a healthy diet for your children is all the opposition that is readily available when you send them into the world, unsheltered and left to fight for themselves.

All I can hope for is that the constant bombardment of health information I provide to my kids as well as the consistent role modeling (plus the extreme cheerleading when they get it right) will lead them to make healthy choices on their own, as my daughter did at school the other day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment