This year, Forks Over Knives - the best documentary of 2011 and New York Times Bestselling Book - is streaming a live Thanksgiving cooking demo LIVE! On Thursday, the 17th of November, I will be creating an entire whole food, plant-based Thanksgiving meal to show how easy it is to make healthy delicious...even during the holidays!
The menu is as follows:
- Kale Salad with Maple Mustard Dressing (inspired by my partner-in-crime Chef AJ's House Dressing)
- Tempeh Italiano...from The Complete Idiot's Guide to Gluten-Free Vegan Cooking which I co-authored with the brilliantly creative and talented Chef Beverly Lynn Bennett (publishing on December 6th)
- Stuffed Acorn Squash (original recipe exclusively for this event)
- Berry Apple Relish (original recipe exclusively for this event)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins (a version based off of my Blueberry Oat Breakfast Muffins in the Forks Over Knives book)