Take the Challenge!

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Chef and The Dietitian- Hockey Pucks

These decadent beauties, created by Chef AJ for Dr. Caldwell Esselstyn, are similar to a Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, but oh so much better for you! Made strictly with whole foods (of course) you can easily find in any market, this phenomenal dessert will impress any sweet tooth and make you wonder how you ever could ever have enjoyed the original version!

 

4 comments:

Virtually Vegan Mama said...

I'm so making these with kids. I'll let you know how they come out!

Nice kitchen btw :)

xoxo

Jen :)

Lee Y said...

I just love your enter-siting recipes. How about making the recipes print friendly. I'm anxious for your next installment already.

Kim Y said...

I agree about printable recipes! It would be GREAT to able to print the recipes out after viewing the demonstrations. Thank you!

sedohr said...

I'm confused - video says 1 C peanut butter for the coating but the printed recipe after the vid says 2?

Looks awesome! I'm a HUGE hockey fan so will be making these for the Stanley Cup playoffs. Lol

~randy
ohio

Post a Comment